4/11/07

New Cruiser

A week or 2 ago, I finally picked up a new car. Some guy paid me $75 to tow away my old car from me, which was nice. He said he would crush it into a cube.
The new car is shiny and red, with a gray interior which allows me to use the fancy seat cushions and steering wheel cover I had previously invested in for my cube. Not only is this new ride from the mid-90's- 3 years newer- but it has a muffler. It features working air conditioning and windshield wipers.
Most essentially: Red 4D Geo Prizm (comparable to Toyota Corolla) w/ much improved miles per gallon but less power than I'm used to. Also no cruise controll.
I'm very pleased with it, because it fits into my new lifestyle of commuting several extra miles and no longer enjoying poisonous fumes and chancy suspension.
I'm currently keeping a tally of miles I'm driving and gas I'm using so I can figure out how much $$ I'm saving. It's fun.

No comments: