7/3/07

Hey, I have a blog!

I've read that the first rule of establishing a good blog is to post very frequently. I think that is what makes this blog very successful.
After much indifferent pond-lapping, I unearthed a USB cable appropriate to requisition pictures from the digital camera I was borrowing, and have uploaded them to a Facebook site so all of you can see our new house. I think you can get to it by going to facebook.com and looking for me... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=533702501 might work, but I'm really not too familiar w/ this system.
If one of you knows a better way to link to those pictures, please leave helpful instructions in the comments section.
Why did I choose Facebook? I'm really not certain, though I am out of touch with internet conveniences and I know several of you are on that site... and it's not myspace, so that's something. Well, I hope I can expect to find numerous new "friends" next time I log in.
Cheers

No comments: