11/1/07

News of the Day

I know many of you come here to read my posts to catch up on the latest news. You hear sirens, perhaps a comment by a passer-by: "So I don't know if I'll make my trip to Oregon now that the atom bomb fell on Portland", or you just get an urge to find out what's going on in the world so you log on and punch up this page where you are immediately caught up and told how to feel about the news.
That might not be enough, though. Maybe you're looking for more opinions, thoughts and analysis from me at 2 in the morning. Maybe not.
I was just wondering what sort of info was interesting to people reading blogs of people they know? If you're like me, I simply make a quick round of 4/5 blogsites and facebook sometimes when I check my e-mail, and I'm just curious to see whatever friends/family have decided to rant about, or write about recent trips or family events. It's interesting just to see what they feel like sharing. I also rarely leave comments for people, even if I find their posts interesting, so I'll hardly hold it against you for not leaving any here, but if anyone does actually foster curiosity about some topic loosely associated with my life or interests, then by all means post it. I'd post slightly more often if I had better ideas on what to post... or who was even reading (most of you are anonymous when leaving comments- also no big deal).
Otherwise, simply feel free to drop by occasionally and see what I'm going on about- like I do.

2 comments:

Matt "M" said...

I would like to hear your proposed solution to the looming crisis that is the alternative minimum tax. That, and weekly reviews of WB network teen soap operas.

Anonymous said...

Haha, ditto. But really, I just post about things which interest me. It's almost more about trying to remember things myself than trying to keep other people updated about me.

Incidentally, I'm usually a bit out of touch; you almost had me with your crack about Portland. :)